NAMI Sioux Falls
Family to Family classes are held twice a year. Call 605-610-7226 for more information.
Connection Recovery Support Groups (for people living with mental illness) are held on
- Sunday, 6-7:30 pm at First Congregational Church, 11th & Minnesota Avenue
- Tuesday, 6:30-8:00 pm at First Christian Reformed Church, 2901 E 26th Street
- Thursday, 4:00-5:30 pm at First Presbyterian Church, 2300 S. West
Family Support Group (for family members and caretakers of people living with mental illness) meets
- on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month at 6:00pm to 7:30pm at St. John American Lutheran Church, 1912 W. 13th Street
- on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month at First Congregational, 11th & Minnesota, 6 pm
The NAMI Sioux Falls Educational Program is held on the 4th Monday of each month from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The meeting is open to the public– free of charge– and includes an educational program.
Meetings are held at: First Floor 1601 East 69th Street, Sioux Falls, SD