Family to Family classes are held several times a year. Call 605-610-7226 for more information.
Connection Recovery Support Groups (for people living with mental illness) are held on
- Sunday, 6-7:30 pm at First Congregational Church, 11th & Minnesota Avenue;
- Monday, 11:30 am-1:00 pm at First Congregational Church, 11th & Minnesota;
- and Tuesday, 6:30-8:00 pm at First Christian Reformed Church, 2901 E 26th St.
Family Support Group (for family members and caretakers of people living with mental illness) meets
- on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month at 6:00pm to 7:30pm at St. John American Lutheran Church 1912 West 13th Street
- on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month at First Congregational, 11th & Minnesota, 6 pm
President: Mary Beth Fishback
Vice President: Carol Scholten
Recording Secretary: Mary Thill
Treasurer /Membership Chair: Tom Fishback
Director: Phyllis Arends
The NAMI Sioux Falls Educational Program and support group meets the 4th Monday of each month from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The meeting is open to the public– free of charge– and includes an educational program.
Meetings are held at:
1601 East 69th Street
Sioux Falls, SD